Our clients rely upon our extensive experience and sensitive approach to providing services in planning for business continuity and developing and implementing their plan at all stages in the life cycle of the business and its owners. We help our clients through the entire continuity planning process.
Our wealth of experience affords our clients with the insight and services necessary to enable them to successfully create and implement their plan, which enhances control over the stability and continuity of the business and improves its value and the financial security of the owners and their families.
In assisting our clients, we:
- Assess the current state and needs of the business and desires of its stakeholders
- Counsel clients in establishing their goals and strategies to achieve them
- Formulate and document the planning process
- Prepare the documents necessary to implement the plan
- Coach the stakeholders during the implementation process
Due to our decades-long membership in The Family Firm Institute (FFI) and participation in FFI study groups, we have access to a network of experienced advisors from other disciplines who can assist our clients with specialized, non-legal aspects of the planning process. This has enabled our firm to successfully assist business owners implement their customized plan, enhance the value of their business, and provide financial security for owners and their families.