Our clients rely upon our extensive experience and sensitive approach to providing services in planning for business continuity and developing and implementing their plan at all stages in the life cycles of the business and its owners. We recognize that continuity planning is a process and we help our clients throughout the entire process.
Our wealth of experience affords our clients with the insight and services necessary to enable them to successfully create and implement their plan, which enhances control over the stability and continuity of the business and improves its value and the financial security of the owners and their families.
- Objective assessment of the current state and needs of the business and the desires of its stakeholders
- Counseling clients in establishing their goals and strategies to achieve them
- Formulating and documenting the planning process
- Preparing the documents necessary to implement the plan
- Coaching the stakeholders during the implementation process
Due to our decades-long membership in The Family Firm Institute (FFI), participation in FFI study groups, and extensive experience, we have access to a network of experienced advisors from other disciplines who can assist our clients with specialized, non-legal aspects of the planning process. This has enabled our firm to successfully assist our business clients and their owners in implementing their customized plan, enhancing the value of their business and providing financial security for owners and their families.